Best Western Premier Hotel, Winnipeg
The project is located at 900 Regent Ave on a large lot. The scope of work is to design a 6 storey hotel with a total of 150 guest rooms and a conference centre with banquet halls, a large scale commercial kitchen with a total of 60,000 sq ft of the entire complex.
The hotel is non combustible construction building.
- Followed Best Western Premier Hotel protocols
- Include a commercial laundry facility including commercial washers and gas fired dryers
- A nightclub/bar area suitable for up to a 60 person occupancy load
- A central high efficiency domestic hot water heating system for all guest rooms and a high efficiency booster heater for commercial laundry facility.
- A swimming pool, kiddie pool, hot tub and water slide including dehumidification, ventilation, pool heating and circulation, water disinfection, and spa air jetting system
- Conference centre of a total of four banquet halls, separate ventilation systems for each hall capable of 180 people.
- Fully sprinklered building
- A complete commercial kitchen with make-up air grease exhaust, wet chemical fire suppression, grease interception, commercial cooking equipment, commercial dishwashing and dishwasher, commercial grade walking coolers and freezers, air conditioned loading dock and receiving